Premier Digital Partners
© 2023 Delaware Business Times
Downtown Visions, a private, nonprofit that focuses on Wilmington, issued this list of good things that happened in the city in 2016:
- Music, comedy and improv were performed regularly at 16 venues.
- People requested 44,000 visitor guide books in the last four months of the year.
- Local musicians staged 120 concerts.
- In one hour, more than 50 people performed all the works of Shakespeare on Market Street.
- There were 93 TEDx talks.
- The Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau reported 1,412 visitors.
- OperaDelaware entertained 20,184 people.