WSFS hires new leadership team for banks in Delaware and Southeastern PA
WSFS Bank on Thursday announced a new leadership team for its network of banking offices in Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Shari Kruzinski, a long-time employee of the bank, will lead the Bank’s five Retail Regional Managers as senior vice president and director of retail business initiatives.
The other hires include:
- Crissy Kelly Bowden has been promoted to Regional Manager of the Valley Forge Region, WSFS Bank
- Timothy R. Chretien has been promoted to Regional Manager of WSFS Bank’s Brandywine Valley Region
- Jeremy Shackleford is the new Regional Manager of WSFS Bank’s Greater Wilmington Region
- Shelly R. Kavanagh has been promoted to Regional Manager of the Southern Region, WSFS Bank
- Tracy Feinsilver is the Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of WSFS Bank’s New Castle Region