Wine Spectator lauds six Delaware restaurants
Six Delaware restaurants have received awards from Wine Spectator magazine on its 2017 list highlighting venues that offer the best wine selections.
Domaine Hudson at 1314 N. Washington St., Wilmington received the magazine’s “Best of Award of Excellence,” given to 1,168 restaurants.
Five restaurants received the magazine’s “Award of Excellence”:
- Eden, 23 Baltimore Ave., Rehoboth Beach
- Lupo Italian Kitchen at the Hotel Rehoboth, 247 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach
- Churrascaria Say Dades, 230 E. Main St., Newark
- Caffe Gelato, 90 E. Main St., Newark
- Sullivan’s Steak House, 5525 Concord Pike, Wilmington
Leave a Comment