Integra Realty Resources release Mid-Year Viewpoint
Integra Realty Resources, an independent commercial real estate market research, valuation, and consulting firm, recently released its Mid-Year Viewpoint 2015, which focuses on trends in the business.
Some top findings from the local market reports for Wilmington:
- Retail: The retail market continues to show resiliency with stable occupancy across all center types, and gradually increasing rental rates.
- Office: Inventory has remained relatively level, with no major additions or removals from supply over the past 24 – 36 months
- Multifamily: The market is in balance, and new construction is occurring in urban and suburban market segments
- Lodging: Improvement in room nights sold over the first six months of 2015 resulted in occupancy overall around 57% to 59% depending on segment
- Industrial: The industrial market continues to recover from the impact of recessionary economic conditions accompanied by the loss of two of the region’s major manufacturers, GM and Chrysler, and the just-in-time suppliers serving these manufacturers