Hyatt Place by TKo Hospitality opens in Ocean City, Md.
Hyatt Place Ocean City/Oceanfront offers 105 guestrooms, beachfront views, a 24-hour gym and meeting spaces.
The hotel is owned by PRBR Hospitality Group LLC and operated by TKo Hospitality Management, an affiliate of the Delaware-based Harvey Hanna and Associates
“As the town of Ocean City continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place Hotel to the area” said General Manager Ken Conklin. “Our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need while on their beach vacation.”
Other amenities include:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring Starbucks specialty coffee drinks, local craft beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 1,550 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Ocean City is a vibrant town, filled with friendly people, great businesses and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Assistant General Manager Veronica Hernandez. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that Hyatt Place Ocean City/Oceanfront will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting the area.”