Goodwill launches digital platform for job seekers
Career Connection aims to take the stress out of typical job search tasks such as creating a resume and cover letter, interview preparation and salary negotiation by providing templates, assessments and workshops that are accessible at no cost, online, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
* Assessments to help job seekers identify the type of work and environments they are best suited for.
* A comprehensive job database with more than 10,000 postings in Delaware alone.
* System-guided modules to create resumes, cover letters and a powerful “pitch statement.”
* Job matching and push notifications with social network integration.
* Access to research library, local recruitment firms and professional associations.
* Opportunity to practice interviewing in a digital environment.
“Career Connection has the potential to help job seekers of all levels land the job they are most likely to succeed in, thus propelling them to sustained labor market attachment and career advancement,” said Colleen Morrone, president & CEO of Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County.