Goldey-Beacom College hosts TEDx Salon on women entrepreneurship
On Wednesday, January 30, in the Rollins Atrium in the Joseph West Jones Center on the Goldey-Beacom College campus, the school will host the first TEDxGoldeyBeacomCollegeSalon on Women in Entrepreneurship.
The following presenters will discuss current topics directly related to women entrepreneurs:
- Melanie George Smith – President and Founder of Sustainable World Strategies
- Cat Lindroth – Founder and CEO of Summer Collab, Dual School, and Social Contract
- Beth Allen – Owner of DIY HIP Chicks
- Angela Jo Manieri – CEO and Founder of I AM Center Stage
- Alina Christenbury – Research Fellow at the University of Delaware Virtual Reality lab
- Christie McDevitt – Founder and CEO of North East Chocolates
A TEDx Salon event is a monthly or bimonthly event that keeps the TEDxGoldeyBeacomCollege community engaged between regular TEDx events. This unique gathering allows TEDx organizers to engage in conversations about a specific topic.
The College will host additional Salon events: Aviation in March 2019; Energy in May 2019; and a regular TEDxGoldeyBeacomCollege event in April 2019. These programs are a joint venture between the College’s Doctor of Business Administration program and its Entrepreneurship Club. TedX Salon is a catalyst to share knowledge and camaraderie with the Delaware business and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The public is invited to attend. Cost is $20 per person. Individuals with a Goldey-Beacom College ID are free. To register for the event, visit the events page at https://www.eventsprout.com/event/tedxgbc-salon-women-in-entrepreneurship.
Leave a Comment