Delaware on Tap mobile app adds 8 new breweries
Eight new locations have been added to the popular Delaware on Tap mobile application. The app is available for free download in the App Store and from Google Play.
Additions since the app launched in October 2017 are:
- Wilmington Brew Works, Wilmington
- Stitch House Brewery, Wilmington
- Midnight Oil Brewing Company, Newark
- Volunteer Brewing Company, Middletown
- Brimming Horn Meadery, Milton
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, Rehoboth Beach
- 38-75 Brewing, Dewey Beach
Beer lovers around the country know Delaware as the home of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery. But that’s only the start of the state’s craft beverage story. Delaware on Tap has 32 locations, including 23 breweries.
The smartphone application can help visitors plan every aspect of their visit with helpful information on and links to events, tours, lodging, dining and transportation options.
The Delaware Tourism Office manages the app. The agency is a division of the Delaware Division of Small Business. For more information, visit the official Delaware Tourism website at www.visitdelaware.com or call (866) 284-7483.
Leave a Comment