Delaware hosts renewable chemical conference
The Delaware Sustainable Chemical Alliance is holding a two-day conference next week, May 10-11, on bio-based and renewable chemicals.
The conference will feature interactive panel discussions, keynote speakers, and workshops with industry experts and thought leaders.
Attendees will learn about which biomass chemicals the industry should be commercializing and how to overcome the obstacles to getting them on the market.
- Congresswoman Lisa Blunt-Rochester (D-DE)
- Governer John Carney
- Libby Bernick, Global Head of Corporate Business, Trucost, part of S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Dr. Henry Bryndza, Global Technology Director, Protection Solutions, DuPont
- Dr. Seetha Coleman-Kammula, President, STRIDE
- Dr. David Constable, Director, ACS Green Chemistry Institute
- Karen Fletcher, CEO, Rapid Manufacturing Institute
- Mike Gudgeon, Technical Manager, PBF Energy
- Dr. Peter Keeling, Innovation Director, CBiRC
- Dr. Stanley Merritt, Sustainability Leader, The Chemours Company
- Dr. Tim Mueller, North American Research Director, DuPont Science & Engineering Operations
- Dr. Erica Nemser, CEO, Compact Membrane Systems
- Lori Palmer, Chief Business Ventures Officer, Trellist Marketing & Technologies
- Tracy Schickel, Founder & President, GreenKite Marketing
- Dr. Bryan Tracy, CEO & Co-Founder, White Dog Lab
More information is available here: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07edtcqlof7a720588&llr=igw6o5tab&showPage=true