Delaware Energy Conference scheduled for October 19
DOVER – The Delaware Energy Services Coalition will hold its annual Energy Conference at the Chase Center on the Riverfront on Wed., Oct 19 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Judi Greenwald, deputy director for Climate, Environment, and Energy Efficiency, and senior advisor to the Secretary for Climate Change, US Department of Energy
- Ed Jackson, CEM, principal, Affinity Energy Management
- Senator Harris B. McDowell, chair, Committees on Energy and Transit; Finance; and Children, Youth and Families, Delaware State Senate
- Richard Sweetser, president at Exergy Partners Corp.
- Bryan Tracy, CEO and founder, White Dog Labs, Inc.
Panels will cover programs and incentives for Delaware businesses, energy resiliency, and emergent technologies.
Conference registration is $100 per person. Discounts are available to members of the Delaware Energy Services Coalition. For more information, contact the conference coordinator, Debbie Boylan, at email@example.com or (202) 255-1140.