Delaware approved for Veteran Licensing Reimbursement Program
Veterans that pass the exams for Insurance Producer and Adjuster licenses will get back the required fees.
“My team in Producer Licensing has worked for many months on meeting the requirements by Veteran affairs. All producers and licensees have to take the same test and pay the same fees. This is a valued benefit to for our veterans who are returning to the civilian workforce.” Delaware Insurance Commissioner Trinidad Navarro said.
Approved license and certification tests include:
· Property-Public Adjuster Insurance Exam
· Bail Agent-Bail Producer Insurance Exam
· Casualty- Adjuster Insurance Exam
· Casualty-Producer Exam
· Crop & Hail – Producer Insurance Exam
· Life – Producer Insurance Exam
· Life ““ Limit Lines Producer Insurance Exam
· Marine & Transportation – Producer Insurance Exam
· Marine & Transportation – Adjuster Insurance Exam
· Motor Vehicle – Adjuster Insurance Exam
· Motor Vehicle ““ Appraiser Insurance Exam
· Personal Lines – Producer Insurance Exam
· Property – Adjuster Insurance Exam
· Property – Producer Insurance Exam
· Surety – Adjuster Insurance Exam
· Surety – Producer Insurance Exam
· Title ““ Limit Lines Producer Insurance Exam
· Workers’ Compensation ““ Adjuster Insurance Exam
“Veterans will now see a reimbursement of test fees when they pass the exams. For some veterans, this can be several hundred dollars depending on how many tests they need to take to become certified.” Navarro said.