Nominations now closed for 2015 DBT40 awards
Each year, Today Media and Delaware Business Times selects a new class of DBT40 honorees who represent Achievers and Innovators Under 40..
We are looking for a distinctive group of young professionals, all under the age of 40, who are already making a difference in business with their initiative, innovation and intelligence.
(Here’s who was selected in last year’s class)
Deadline for submissions for the 2015 class is Noon July 31, 2015. The honorees will appear in a future edition of Delaware Business Times, and be honored at a reception Sept. 30th.
To be eligible, the candidate
- Must be employed in New Castle, Sussex or Kent county
- Must be 40 years old or younger on Sept 30, 2015
- May be nominated by self or another person
- May not be a previous DBT40 honoree
- May not be a member of a DBT40 judge’s immediate family
- Must complete the attached form and attach a current resume.
For a nomination to be considered all materials described below and nominee’s Biographical Profile must be submitted by July 31, 2015
[contact-form-7 id=”13610″ title=”2015 DBT 40 form”]