Delaware Business Times announces CEO of the Year award
“It has been a difficult year, but we wanted to take a moment to highlight the efforts of our top executives to support their employees, serve their communities, and do all they can to continue a healthy operation,” Delaware Business Times Editor Jacob Owens said in announcing the program. “We hope all readers think about the businesses they deal with on a day-to-day basis and encourage those who have stepped forward this past year to apply.”
The award will consider top-ranking company officials, even if his or her title is not CEO, but president, executive director, manager, principal, etc. Nominees must work in Delaware and have served in their position for at least two years.
Seven winners will be recognized at an inaugural CEO of the Year Golf Outing and Awards Ceremony in July 2021. They will also be profiled and featured in an accompanying print edition and video presentation that will be promoted across the Delaware Business Times’ website and social media accounts.
Winners will be recognized in the following categories:
- Large For-Profit Company (500+ employees)
- Medium For-Profit Company (150-499 employees)
- Small For-Profit Company (15-149 employees)
- Large Not-for-Profit Organization ($5 million+ in annual funding)
- Medium Not-for-Profit Organization ($1-5 million in annual funding)
- Small Not-for-Profit Organization (Under $1 million in annual funding)
- Milestone Award will also be given to an honoree for career service
The deadline to apply is May 1.
To learn more about the program or to apply, please visit DelawareBusinessTimes.com/CEO/