Book of Lists 2016
The Delaware Business Times Book of Lists is the only resource guide to business and industry rankings in the First State, providing a wealth of business intelligence to industry and business leaders.
This valuable business reference guide is the one publication readers turn to throughout the year. It’s the ultimate reference tool. Your advertising message will be seen over and over, all year long.
Guaranteed positioning is accepted only for full and half page ads on first-come basis. Color is included.
Space Reservation Deadline: March 22, 2016
Ad Materials Due: March 25, 2016
An independent audit and study by the Circulation Verification Council found that the Delaware Business Times reaches an engaged audience of senior executives and top management decision makers.
- 43% of readers have directly contacted a company because of an advertisement they saw in the Delaware Business Times.
- Our ultra-affluent readers have an average household income of $194,116
- 88% of our readers hold college or graduate degrees
- Our readers spend an average of over 40 minutes reading each edition.
- 78% of our readers hold the title of Owner, President, Vice President or C Level positions.
|Inside Front Cover||$2,875||$2,280|
|Inside Back Cover||$2,750||$2,180|
|Full Page (full-bleed)||11.25||x||14.75 in|
|Full Page (non-bleed)||9.7||x||12.6 in|
|1/2 Vertical||4.875||x||13 in|
|1/2 Horizontal||9.7||x||6.184 in|
|List Sponsor||9.7||x||1.576 in|
ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER: Allan Ash Allan@DelawareBusinessTimes.com, 302.504.1276