11 Delaware companies make Inc. 5000 fast-growing list
Eleven Delaware companies have made Inc. magazine’s annual guide to the 5,000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States. The companies are ranked according to percentage revenue growth from 2015 to 2018.
The Delaware companies on this year’s Inc. 5000 list are:
- No. 726: Empire Flippers, Wilmington. Helps people buy and sell online businesses.
- No. 817: CGC Consulting, Pike Creek. Woman-owned geoscience-related engineering and consulting services.
- No. 1259: Keystone Funding, Dover. Mortgage Lender
- No. 1301: HomeStar Remodeling, Wilmington. Roofing company.
- No. 1479: ShipSound, Wilmington. Internet retailer specializing in high-end mobile electronics.
- No. 2455: Careerminds, Hockessin. Web-based outplacement, career coaching, job search, and social networking services.
- No. 3000: AR Solutions, Claymont. Provides companies with technology services that include staff augmentation, project management, and consulting.
- No. 3091: Chesapeake Plumbing and Heating, Frankford. Serves residential and commercial customers.
- No. 3195: Placers, Newark. Staffing and recruitment agency
- No. 3546: Karins and Associates, Newark. Offers services including subdivision/land development, surveying and 3D laser scanning, stormwater management/water resources, and utility planning and engineering.
- No. 3752: The Siegfried Group, Wilmington. Supports partners on important accounting and finance projects.
This is Placers sixth year on the list. Chesapeake Plumbing & Heating and The Siegfried Group have each been on the Inc. 5000 list five times.