Leadership Delaware Inc. announces 2022 class
WILMINGTON — Leadership Delaware Inc. (LDI) announced its class of 2022, the nonprofit’s 14th class of fellows, on Dec. 2. Leadership Delaware annually selects Delaware’s “best and brightest” young leaders to join its program.
In this transformational, year-long program, participants meet and hear from over 150 speakers, each prominent and accomplished Delaware leaders, who present on topics including the government, health care, education, finance and banking, the nonprofit sector, corporate governance, agriculture, energy, and more. The program challenges participants to rise to ever higher levels of impact and accomplishment in each of the following three areas: their career field and profession, the nonprofit sector, and government and politics.
After a competitive application and interview process, the interview committee selected 30 candidates, the largest class in the organization’s history. This year, the organization experienced record-breaking numbers with 147 candidates and 74 applications.
“LDI is proud of the incoming class of 30 fellows that will begin their year long journey to expand their knowledge and influence of all things Delaware in January 2022,” LDI CEO Jennifer Cohan said in a statement.
LDI’s incoming class comes from across the state and represents Delaware’s multicultural demographics. Among the 30 fellows, there is an equal split among women and men, with ages ranging from 26-45. To learn more about the class, and LDI alumni, visit leadershipdelaware.org.
This year’s class includes:
- Nadira Alston, Exelon
- Marsha Auld-Saunders, CSC
- Katherine Belford, NERDiT Now
- CJ Bell, New Castle County Executive’s Office
- Timothy Boyle, M&T Bank
- Brian Brown, The Chemours Company
- Himani Divatia, ChristianaCare
- Jennalee Fede, PE, Duffield Associates
- Gabrielle (Gigi) Gaul, Wilmington University
- Matt Georgov, Choice MedWaste
- Jonathan Horner, Esq, Schell Brothers & OA Companies
- Jessica Jordan, The Carlin Collaborative
- Liz Keller, Delaware Tourism Office
- Tyler Kuhn, Dover FCU
- Emily Leach, Visa
- Sarah Lester, Cornerstone West CDC
- Betsy Renzo, Community Education Building
- Héctor Maldonado-Reis, DE Data Innovation Lab
- Devon Malfitano, CompassRed
- Hersh Patel, MD, MBA, ChristianaCare
- Gerald Penrose, CPA, The Longwood Foundation
- Rose C. Porter, KAVI Wellness Healing Arts
- Robert Redden-Huff, ChristianaCare
- Gene Reid, NCCo Police Department
- Lindsay Richard, Carl M. Freeman Foundation/Joshua M Freeman Foundation
- Lindsey Sanford, RadNet
- Kyle Sheppard, The Laffey-McHugh Foundation
- Andrew Vierzba, DE Air National Guard
- Edward M. Wilson III, Incyte
- Brenda A. M. Wise, State of Delaware – Office of Management and Budget
Leave a Comment