Goodwill of Delaware & Delaware County announce award nominees
WILMINGTON – Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County announced the names of this year’s nominees for the Goodwill Inspiration Awards Luncheon.
The event will be held Friday, May 20, 2022, at 11:30 a.m., at the Chase Center in Wilmington, Delaware. The luncheon will recognize Goodwill’s program participants, team members, and community organizations.
Goodwill of Delaware & Delaware County will honor:
- Community Partner of the Year Award: Delaware Department of Labor, Division of Unemployment Insurance.
- Community Partner of the Year Award: New Castle County Government for COVID-19 Testing Site Staffing Partnership.
- Senator William V. Roth Achievement Award: James Howard, a graduate of Goodwill’s Work A Day Earn A Pay program for justice-involved citizens.
- Achiever of the Year Award: Sylvester Shockley,
- Arline Docherty Team Member of the Year Award: Eileen Bovell
As this will be the first in person awards luncheon in two years, Goodwill will also recognize those that received their award in a virtual format in 2020:
- Community Partner of the Year: Delaware Department of Transportation Work-A-Day, Earn-A-Pay Program.
- J.H. Beauchamp Volunteer of the Year Award: William Sanders
- Employer of the Year Award: ComForCare Home Services
- Achiever of the Year Award: Orlando Freeman
- Arline Docherty Team Member of the Year Award: Teresa White
- Senator William V. Roth Achievement Award: Robert Wilson
For tickets and sponsorship information please visit www.GoodwillDE.org/Awards.