Training demonstrations for fiscal year 2022 grant applications available
Wilmington – The Delaware Division of the Arts has opened its annual online application process for grants for arts programming and projects taking place during fiscal year 2022 (September 2021 – August 2022). Applications will be submitted through the smARTDE online system and are due by 4:30 p.m. EST on Monday, March 1, 2021.
For those new to the Division’s grant programs or online applications, or for those who want a refresher, Division staff will be leading one-hour Zoom sessions to review each of the following applications in smARTDE.com. Pre-registration is required. Click on the corresponding link(s) below to register, and registrants will receive a second link for joining the orientation session.
- Arts Stabilization, January 18 at 2 p.m. To register, visit: http://bit.ly/3niMYMF
- General Operating Support, January 14 at 2 p.m. To register, visit: http://bit.ly/397YO7l
- Education Resource, January 19 at 2 p.m. To register, visit: http://bit.ly/3pU8dGd
- Project Support, January 13 at 2 p.m. To register, visit: http://bit.ly/39bKGd4
- StartUp, January 11 at 2 p.m. To register, visit: http://bit.ly/3bdjltJ
The guidelines for all grant programs are available online at arts.delaware.gov/grant-overview. Past and new applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully and contact Division staff with any questions.