Recognizing 40 Dynamic Leaders Under Age 40 in Delaware
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The DBT40 Awards pay tribute to outstanding young professionals who are making a name for themselves through innovative ideas, business excellence and community involvement. Each year this program recognizes 40 leaders under 40 years old who are bringing Delaware’s business community to new heights.
Winners are profiled in Delaware Business Times, promoted through DBT’s social media platforms and on DelawareBusinessTimes.com. There will also be a winners’ reception on October 21, 2020 that will be streamed online.
You can nominate yourself or nominate a colleague. (Multiple nominations for the same person do not increase the nominee’s chance of being selected.)
APPLICATION PROCESS AND CRITERIA
- Please complete the appropriate form below in one sitting. (The system does not allow for save and return.)
- The deadline for submitting nominations is July 31, 2020
- There is no cost to apply
- Applicants must be under 40 years old as of October 21, 2020
- Applicants must be employed in the state of Delaware
APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND EVALUATION
All applications will be evaluated by an independent panel including members of the Delaware Business Times editorial staff and local business leaders. Event sponsors and advertisers are not included in the judging process.
Need more information? We’d like to help.
For questions about the nomination process, please contact Meghan Daly
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlie Tomlinson